Stunning 4 Bed Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: Check out more photos of this home in our Facebook and Google+ albums.
- This spacious house plan features a dramatic split staircase and comes in alternate versions due to its popularity.
- Columns introduce the formal living and dining rooms with double tray ceilings, placed on either side of the foyer, as well as the two-story family room with its fireplace.
- Completing the first floor are the open kitchen, informal dining nook, den and powder room.
- The utility room is conveniently placed upstairs. Here, the sumptuous master suite features a cathedral ceiling, spa garden tub and a wonderful see-through fireplace between the tub and bedroom.
- Three family bedrooms share a hall bath and a bonus room offers extra space.
- Related Plans: Square off the nook and eliminate the BBQ porch with house plan 23134JD. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 2319JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss