Stunning Brick Traditional Home
About This Plan
- A beautiful roofline and brick exterior give this home its stunning appearance.
- The two-story foyer reveals a gorgeous curved staircase with views of the dining room close by.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the two-story living room and large family room.
- From the kitchen you have great sightlines into the bayed breakfast nook and family room with its tray ceiling.
- The first floor master suite is luxurious with a bayed sitting area, two walk-in closets and a big whirlpool tub.
- On the upper floor, bedroom 3 also has a bayed sitting area and tray ceiling.
- Every bedroom on this floor has a large walk-in closet.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the game room that has a handy walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,677 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 11"
- Depth: 78' 11"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick