About This Plan
- Live comfortably on the main floor of this one level Northwest house plan and then send visiting family members and friends to the fabulous lower level.
- Interior details will make a huge impression such as built-ins and interior columns that separate rooms without blocking views.
- The bright and sunny breakfast nook has a built-in banquette and leads to a vaulted and screened porch where you can dine outdoors.
- There's plenty of room for a huge dining room table too in the formal dining room that is almost 18' deep.
- A computer nook with built-in desk can be closed off from the study by pocket doors.
- The owner's suite is a true haven with its quiet location, large bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
- Party down in the rec room that is set up with a wet bar and great big fireplace.
- Three bedrooms on this level means lots of room for family and friends.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,258 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss