Stunning Modern House Plan with Deck and Vaulted Porch in Back
About This Plan
- A series of slanted roof lines create tremendous visual appeal for this Modern house plan.
- The spacious main floor is joined by a fully finished lower level that combine to give you three large bedrooms and plenty of entertaining space.
- Transom windows brighten the whole house and the tandem garage bay is high enough for RV or boat storage.
- Spend time outdoors rain or shine since you have both an open deck and a covered vaulted porch.
- The gorgeous great room area of the home unites the cooking, eating and living areas into one huge space.
- Love to exercise? Why go to the gym when you have a huge dedicated exercise room on the lower level.
- There's also a massive rec room, two extra bedrooms and lots of storage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,695 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 6"
- Depth: 94' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1465 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick