Stunning Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful timber-framed gables and stone accents enhance the exterior of this mountain, Craftsman home plan, which includes an optional lower level for an additional 2,011 square feet of living space.
- The main level consists of an open-concept living area, bordered by outdoor living spaces for a true indoor / outdoor experience. The kitchen's massive island lends plenty of workspace, and the nearby pantry includes a bar sink.
- Enjoy the privacy offered by the master suite, which boasts a fireplace, private deck, two-person shower in the ensuite, and a large walk-in closet. Two family bedrooms near the entryway share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The hobbyist will appreciate the shop in the angled 3-car garage, and the mudroom just inside helps to centralize your outdoor gear.
- The walk-out lower level makes this home perfect for sloped lots, which includes a recreation room, media area, home office, and two bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,063 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,063 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,505 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,011 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 113' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1471 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12