Stunning Shingle-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- One of a kind, this strikingly beautiful Shingle style home plan is filled with special features.
- Huge verandas front and back create a marvelous outdoor living area.
- Views from the two-story foyer extend straight back to the rear veranda with only columns to separate the dining room and great room from the foyer.
- A barrel vault ceiling tops the breakfast area or you can dine informally in the vaulted sunroom with windows on three sides.
- Owners get to enjoy fireplaces in both the master suite and the master study.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Viewing decks are on both sides of the home and a rec room is a great place to send the kids.
- One more level awaits your finishing touch - the third floor future rec room with six dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,545 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 4"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick