Stunning Spanish Revival House Plan
About This Plan
- Luxuries and thoughtful details abound in this stunning Mediterranean home plan.
- A long gallery hall with beamed ceilings gives you views of the formal living and dining room and the big terrace on the other side of the home.
- Follow the gallery down to the gorgeous curved stiarcase and over into the informal area where the kitchen and family room are open to each other.
- A wine cellar and butler's pantry make it easy to entertain in this home.
- The secluded master suite has a separate sitting room and three sets of double doors that open to an outdoor living area with fireplace.
- On the other side of the house, a detached guest suite connects to the main home via a covered arcade.
- Both of the bedrooms on the upper floor have private bathrooms and large walk-in closets.
- A second floor covered balcony and loft area lie close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,161 sq. ft.
- Entry: 22 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 100' 4"
- Depth: 147' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 937 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss