Sturdy Craftsman House Plan Has It All
About This Plan
- This sturdy Craftsman house plan has it all - the big open floor plan, a study, screened porch and built-ins on either side of the family room fireplace.
- 9' high ceilings expand the open feel of the home.
- Interior columns in the dining room are used instead of walls, to keep the sightlines open. The result is beautiful sightlines so nothing feels crowded or closed off.
- Double doors reveal a large study with windows on two walls.
- In addition to the vaulted screened porch, there's a huge workshop area at the back of the third car garage bay.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs, where the master suite reigns supreme with its tray ceiling and large bathroom. There's also a second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1134 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss