Sunlight Filled Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant yet rustic year round vacation home plan is filled with natural light. The full walls of windows in the living area bring the outdoors into your home.
- A sun deck is situated outside the living and dining area and the kitchen.
- The fireplace in the living room is perfect during those long winter evenings.
- An efficient kitchen is adjacent to the dining area and has such amenities as double sinks, generous counter space, and an eat-at island.
- The first floor master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a master bath with shower and spa tub, and convenient laundry facilities.
- A garage and mudroom complete this floor.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath. A mezzanine overlooks the living area and provides additional room for an open study or a sitting area in which to relax and read or watch TV.
- Related Plan: Need a smaller footprint. See house plan 2102DR which doesn't feature the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 695 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 415 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick