About This Plan
- Symmetrical gables and clapboard siding lend a Midwestern style to this prairies-and-plains farmhouse.
- A spacious foyer opens to formal rooms and leads to a casual living area with a tiled-hearth fireplace and a breakfast bay.
- The U-shaped kitchen enjoys an easy-care ceramic tile floor and a walk-in pantry.
- The second-floor sleeping quarters include a generous master suite with a window-seat dormer and a private bath with a whirlpool tub, walk-in closet, twin vanities and linen storage.
- Three family bedrooms share a full bath and a central hall that leads to additional storage and a laundry.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch