The Wow Factor!
About This Plan
- Curves and dramatic lines combine to give this luxury home plan a unique style that will wow everyone who sees it.
- The vaulted great room with a two-sided fireplace has sweeping views of the covered deck through a wall of glass. On the other side, step up to the formal dining room that shares the fireplace.
- The kitchen with its massive island also has a rounded alcove breakfast nook.
- Send the crowd in to the billiards room with a play area set in a rounded alcove.
- On the second floor of the home, you will find a loft and den area with fireplace.
- Over the garage, a guest bedroom with its own bath could become an in-law suite.
- This space is included in the second floor square footage of 1,606.
- All the bedrooms lie on the lower level with the master suite enjoying the best view thru a huge curved window. The other two bedrooms each have a rounded alcove sitting area, huge walk-in closet and their own private bath.
- A home theater on this level has a wet bar and fridge to complete your enjoyment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,563 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,240 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 3"
- Depth: 139' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2986 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss