Thin Is In
About This Plan
- With many lot sizes becoming narrower, this pretty little home plan has all the features desired but accomplishes this with a 28 foot wide footprint.
- Whether greeting guests at the charming covered porch or bringing in groceries from the attached garage, you will love the flow of this home. A discreet half bathroom is combined with a laundry for space saving and convenience.
- The kitchen with island flows seamlessly to the dining area with easy access to a rear covered porch ideal for year-round grilling.
- The living room is defined by a two-storey vaulted ceiling for most of its volume.
- Upstairs, we find a master bedroom with a full wall of closet space and two secondary bedrooms and a 5 fixtuer bathroom.
- The plan includes an unfinished basement that can be finished to suit your needs.
- The roof is a truss design.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22521DR (1,722 sq. ft.), 22307DR (1,694 sq. ft.), 22306DR (1,617 sq. ft.) and 22308DR (1,679 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 306 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available