Thoughtfully Designed French County Home
About This Plan
- With its pleasing French country flavor, this two-story home plan will grace any neighborhood.
- The plan provides thoughtful exterior spaces: a front stoop with a seat, a morning patio for leisurely weekend breakfasts, a private patio off the master suite and a larger patio off the great room.
- Bookshelves flank the great-room fireplace, while a bow window enlivens the dining room. The morning room is handy to the kitchen.
- The master suite includes twin walk-in closets and a private bath.
- Upstairs, you find another full bath, two bedrooms and a view of the great room below.
- Related Plan: Get 3 bedrooms and a vaulted great room with house plan 43014PF (1,776 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 16 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick