Three Bedroom Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines add drama to this Contemporary house plan.
- The big open floor plan maximizes the main living area, making it feel larger.
- In the kitchen, a large island and walk-in pantry provide wonderful storage.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area and living room take you out to the back yard.
- Upstairs, the three bedrooms share a large bathroom.
- A spacious family room lies over the one car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available