Three Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- With a first floor master suite and a big, open layout, this Northwest house plan has much to offer.
- The kitchen is made extra functional with its peninsula eating bar and large walk-in pantry.
- Dine in an eating area with windows on three sides so you can appreciate back yard views.
- Two family bedroom lie on the second floor.
Main Floor Plan - 3D View 1
Main Floor Plan - 3D View 2
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 2"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick