Three Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim at the top of the front gable adds a nice touch to the exterior of this Traditional house plan.
- Coming in at just 40' wide, the home adapts to a narrow lot.
- The large family room has wide openings so you can see into the hall and the dining room.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar gives you extra counter space and an informal place to eat.
- The one car garage opens into a laundry room.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- Homeowners get two big walk-in closets in the master suite.
- Related Plan: For a slightly larger version with 4-beds, see plan 31546GF (1,812 Sq.Ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 758 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 260 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick