Three Bedroom Vacation Getaway
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A big slanted roof and lots of decks give this Vacation house plan its appeal.
- The floor plan is designed to maximize the feeling of spaciousness with its open layout.
- A washer/dryer closet is tucked away by the kitchen and you have an outside storage closet off the front deck.
- In back, a much larger deck has plenty of room for outdoor fun.
- You'll never feel crowded in the huge living room that rises up to the second floor.
- There is one bedroom downstairs and two more upstairs, with an outdoor deck for bedroom 3.
- The open rail balcony hall lets you see into the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 488 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath