Three Charming Porches
About This Plan
- An arched motif enlivens the exterior of this country house plan, which features a covered wrap-around porch and two smaller porches.
- A cozy den lies off the entry foyer. In the open living quarters, the family room flows into the dining room. The galley-style kitchen includes a circular eating bar, convenient for breakfasts and quick snacks.
- The kitchen is convenient to both the dining room and the formal living room, which focuses on its fireplace.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom opens to a walk-in closet and a private bath with twin sinks, a garden tub and separate shower. Two other family bedrooms share a full bath. An open study on the mezzanine completes the second floor.
- Ceilings: first floor, 8 feet; second floor 9 feet with a sloped ceiling in Bedroom 3.
- Related Plan: For an alternate layout, see house plan 2167DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss