Three Level Traditional House Plan with 4 Car Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- Exciting good looks and three levels of living space make this shingle style house plan a good choice for a large family.
- Elegant interior columns define the entrances to the formal living and dining room that flank the two-story foyer.
- In back, a huge bay window with glass on three sides makes casual dining a real treat.
- The kitchen is separated from the dining room by both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food storage pantry.
- There's even more square footage on the second floor with a host of bedrooms, a second floor laundry room, a bonu room and beautiful, vaulted master suite.
- Send the kids to play in the enormous rec room on the fully finished lower level or convert a section to the media room of your dreams.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,679 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss