Tiny House or One Bedroom Guest House
About This Plan
- With its graceful roof lines, this Tiny house plan can function as guest quarters or tiny house living.
- All the basics are there in one big open layout.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the feel of the kitchen and dining area.
- The bedroom is large with double windows at one end.
- Spiral stairs lead to a second floor loft with a large balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick