Tiny One Bedroom Cabin with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This tiny cabin design makes the perfect mountain getaway or rental property. It has a rustic exterior complete with a porch that wraps arond two sides giving great fresh air spaces to enjoy.
- Inside, you are greeted with a simple, open layout with a 19' cathedral ceiling to enhance visual space and access to the porch from both the kitchen and the great room.
- A double-sided fireplace is a treat for the great room and master bedroom. The kitchen island provides a cooktop and bar seating for mealtime.
- Additional amenities include a storage closet, a linen closet, a washer/dryer nook, and a bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and overhead skylight.
- Please allow 15 to 20 days for delivery if it includes the slab foundation option or 2x6 exterior wall conversion.
- Please allow 10 to 15 days for delivery if it includes readable reverse.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 753 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 8"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 19' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick