Top of the Line Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Every luxurious amenity has been added to this top of the line Florida house plan, for the ultimate in luxury.
- The special ceiling treatments are stunning and every room in the house gets one, even the wet bar area.
- Both the formal and informal living areas have that wonderful open layout that today's families demand.
- You can relax as well as entertain in the beautiful outdoor covered lanai that comes with a summer kitchen and handy half bathroom.
- Or hide away in the elegant study or the master sitting room area.
- A long private hallway leads you back into the amazing master suite with its two enormous walk-in closets, vaulted ceiling and stunning bathroom that would rival any spa.
- Take the residential elevator up to the spacious second floor that is no less luxurious.
- Hang out in the loft area that comes with a wet bar or retire to one of the four bedrooms on this floor - each one with its own covered balcony.
- There's even a junior master suite in case you prefer sleeping upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Deck: 153 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 615 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 112' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1028 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss