Tradition at its Finest
About This Plan
- This strikingly beautiful Traditional house plan was designed for a large family, with five bedrooms, multiple home offices, two master suites and a huge bonus space over the three car garage.
- A banquet-sized formal dining room has a butler's pantry nearby to aid in serving.
- Cooking for crowds is easy too in the gigantic kitchen that has two islands and an eight burner cook top.
- The walk-in pantry is huge and there is a wet bar/wine room around the corner.
- Both the great room and the family room have beamed ceilings and double doors that open to decks.
- On the left side of the home, there are two small pocket studies plus a spacious home office that opens to a patio.
- Another office lies on the right side of the home off the kitchen.
- The second floor is enormous, with two master suites to choose from.
- Use master bedroom 2 as a very comfortable in-law suite if desired.
- Every bedroom has its own bathroom and bedroom 5 gets a front-facing deck as well.
- The enormous bonus room lies over the 3 car garage so noise won't bother any rooms below.
- A residential elevator takes you from floor to floor with ease.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,386 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,434 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 84 sq. ft.
- Deck: 470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss