Traditional 4-Bed House Plan with a Cottage-like Feel
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Traditional brick and delicate exterior details present a cozy cottage feel. Step inside and an open floor plan with lofty ceilings throughout welcomes you home.
- The great room has a large fireplace flanked by transom windows, providing an abundance of sunlight.
- An eat-in kitchen and breakfast area are open to the great room; French doors lead to the rear deck.
- The master suite with tray ceiling occupies the entire left side of this plan and enjoys rear deck access. The master bath has a vaulted ceiling and gives you dual vanities, a walk-in closet, and a jacuzzi and shower. Two bedrooms with a shared bathroom are located on the right side of the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,842 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 337 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard