Traditional 8-Unit Multiplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This welcoming multiplex home plan features a traditional brick and clapboard exterior, four lower-level one-bedroom units, and four upper-level units.
- Each 1-bed unit gives you 772 square feet of heated living space and features a spacious family room, full bath, and covered patio.
- Wraparound kitchens with breakfast bars create spaces for casual meals.
- In-unit laundry rooms add convenience and appeal.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12