Traditional Home with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- An angled garage adds visual interest to this lovely Traditional home.
- With only columns to separate the dining room from the foyer, the space feels much larger.
- A coffered ceiling tops the big family room warmed by a large fireplace.
- The open layout means you can see from the kitchen to the breakfast nook to the family room with ease.
- Outside space is just as appealing with a vaulted porch and outdoor fireplace to warm you.
- A private guest suite is set off by itself and works well as an in-law suite.
- The master bedroom is full of amenities such as the tray ceilings, double doors to the deck and an enormous walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is quite large with every room having a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 548 square feet, if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 81' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick