Traditional House Plan for a Narrow Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Long and narrow, this Traditional house plan is packed with popular features in a narrow footprint.
- Most of the home's square footage is on the main floor, with an arched entry off the foyer to the formal parlor.
- Step further back into the huge kitchen and vaulted great room area. or head out to the long covered side porch.
- At the very back of the home, the master suite has an elegant coffered ceiling as well as a vaulted master bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 is the only bedroom on the upper floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"