Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room Included
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A large two-story foyer makes a dramatic first impression when you enter this lovely Traditional house Plan.
- Tray ceilings crown the formal dining room, huge family room and the den.
- Double doors in the nook take you outside to the spacious rear deck.
- The giant kitchen island gives you plenty of work space and extra storage.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first, utilizing space over the three car garage.
- Every bedroom is a generous size and bedroom 2 gets a vaulted ceiling.
- Stretching across the entire width of the house, the master suite is a luxurious retreat.
- Bonus space is included in the total living area of 4,002.
- Related Plans: See alternate versions with house plans 23165JD, 23735JD and 23808JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss