About This Plan
- A first floor guest suite and a delightful open layout are key design features of this chic Farmhouse house plan.
- Functionality takes priority with a big walk-in coat closet off the mud room and a walk-in food pantry near the kitchen.
- You'll find lots of counter space in the kitchen with a big island to add even more.
- The covered patio out back shares a two-way fireplace with the great room.
- On the second floor, the enormous bonus room comes with the total living area of this house.
- A large laundry room is an advantange in any home and this one comes with a handy second floor laundry room.
- The beautiful master suite offers a vaulted ceiling and a giant compartmented walk-in clothes closet.
- Related Plans: Take a look at house plans 23165JD, 23721JD and 23808JD for an alternate floor plan and style.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss