Traditional House Plan With Brick Exterior And Bonus Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Neighbors and passersby will compliment you on your lovely house plan with a front porch and bonus expansion above the garage. The exterior has a blend of brick and shingle siding.
- Inside, the foyer is flanked by your dining room and the office behind French doors.
- Directly ahead, the living room has a fireplace and sliding glass doors open to a veranda, great for extending entertaining outside.
- The kitchen has a rounded eating area - adding balance to the circular sitting area in the master suite - and has an island with seating for up to six and loads of work space. It is open to the vaulted family room which has its own fireplace and access to the veranda in back.
- The master suite has a sitting area and a larger sleeping portion. Two more bedrooms are on the main floor and each enjoy their own privacy.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 12000JL.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,474 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 423 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 897 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss