Traditional House Plan with Craftsman Touches
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stonework and decorative wood trim give this Traditional house plan a Craftsman appeal.
- The huge vaulted great room is immediately visible as you enter the home, with the rear wall of windows showing the outdoor covered deck too.
- Placing the dining room at an angle not only gives you an interesting look, it allows for windows on three sides so the room is bright and airy.
- In the kitchen, a giant island holds two sinks and gives you a tremendous amount of extra counter space.
- The master suite is set off by itself on the left side of the home with its spacious master bathroom having his and her sections connected by the two-entry shower.
- In the large walk-in closet, a stack washer and dryer is the ultimate in convenience for homeowners private use.
- Upstairs, four big bedrooms share two bathrooms and their own laundry room.
- Finish the lower level to add a fifth bedroom, game room, rec room and exercise room.