Beautiful New American Farmhouse with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- Metal roof accents add a modern flair to this New American farmhouse design, while white board and batten siding compliment the warm stone accents and wood details.
- The large front porch invites guests into an open and airy entry, with a sizable den to the left. The great room boasts a fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and clean sight lines through to the kitchen and dining room.
- Two oversized kitchen islands offer plenty of space to congregate when entertaining, and a uniquely angled dining room adds dimension to the rear elevation.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the wrap-around back porch that includes a fireplace for colder seasons.
- The main-level master is accessible through french doors, and features a spa-like ensuite with a custom shower with 2 shower heads, a freestanding tub, and dual walk-in closets. A stackable washer and dryer in the master closet reduces time spent on the chore.
- Upstairs, a large loft adds versatility to the design. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the fourth bedroom resides next to a full bath and the second-level laundry room.
- The side-entry, 2-car garage opens to a spacious mudroom with built-in lockers which serves as a great transition space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,679 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12