Traditional House Plan with Grand Front Porch
About This Plan
- A two-story high front porch gives you a grand entrance to this Traditional house plan.
- The big transom window over the front door sheds light into the foyer.
- The dining room uses three columns to define its boundaries while giving you great visuals of the foyer.
- A two-sided wet bar serves both the vaulted living room and the huge family room with its fireplace at one end.
- Two french doors take you out onto the rear deck that has lots of space for grilling and relaxing.
- The upscale master suite is on the main floor and benefits from a lovely tray ceiling.
- As you climb the stairs to the upper floor, open rails let you see on either side.
- Three big bedroom suites have close proximity to the sunken bonus room over the garage.
- The back staircase brings you down into the hall by the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 78' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"