Traditional House Plan with Modern Facade
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This traditional 2-story home plan is updated with a great faзade that's easy to build. Clipped roof lines take this home out of the ordinary.
- The entry features a 2-story ceiling and reveal the pen concept floor plan. The kitchen has a unique island that overlooks the dining and great rooms. 9' ceilings are found throughout the rest of the main floor.
- Four bedrooms are found on the second level where each room has access to a private bath. The second-floor master includes a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks. The upper floor is open to the entry below.
- The truss roof has a 7:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss