Traditional House Plan with Second Floor Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan comes with a wonderful layout that includes both open and private living spaces.
- Follow the long hallway past the quiet study to reach the large family room where the fireplace can be seen from the kitchen sink.
- A walk-in pantry and island give you extra storage space.
- The elegant vaulted dining room is nearby and has a door to the covered patio.
- On the opposite side of the home, the bedroom wing includes two family bedrooms and a big master suite.
- Climb the stairs to reach the second floor flex room that could be a rec room, media center or an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick