Traditional Southern-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Sit back and breathe deeply on the covered porch of this traditional southern style home plan.
- The great room, with fireplace is the perfect place to converse with your loved ones and friends.
- Easy access from the dining room to the kitchen makes serving your family a delight on those warm afternoons.
- This home design offers a double bedroom area with full bath that is ideal for the kids or overnight guests.
- After a full day of activity you can seclude yourself in the master suite with private bath and huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- CAD Available