Transitional 4-Bed Home Plan with Workshop and Flex Room
About This Plan
- This Transitional 4-bedroom home plan with Mediterranean influence delivers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, totaling 3,585 square feet of living space.
- An arched entryway welcomes you inside to find pocket doors revealing a flex room and formal dining room on either side of the foyer.
- In the heart of the home, you will find a large prep island and loads of pantry space, along with a neighboring breakfast room lined with windows.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs, including the master bedroom that features a charming window seat, wet room in the attached bath, dresser island in the walk-in closet, and built-in library in the hallway.
- The unfinished basement gives you space to expand in the future, and a workshop attached to the double garage is perfect for the hobbyist.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Deck: 458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 2"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss