Transitional Acadian Multigenerational House Plan with Lower Level Apartment
About This Plan
- Rich in character, this Transitional Acadian house plan is ideal for multigenerational living with its lower level apartment that offers a private entrance.
- A custom curved staircase greets you in the foyer and continues into the light and airy great room, complete with a fireplace and sliding doors to the covered porch.
- Show off your culinary skills in this gourmet kitchen that features a flush eating bar at the island and generous walk-in pantry with a prep sink.
- The primary bedroom, a home office, and mud / laundry room round out the first floor, while three family bedrooms are located upstairs; two of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A large rec room, fitness area with sauna, and bedroom reside in the finished basement. The 1-bedroom apartment offers an eat-in kitchen, living area, full bath, and storage space.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,591 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Deck: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss