Transitional Country Home Plan Under 4000 Square Feet with Two Laundry Rooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this Transitional Country home plan blends old-world charm with modern elements (check out the arched opening) to deliver the utmost curb appeal. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Exposed beams line the ceiling of the great room and an oversized opening into the kitchen creates a seamless flow between the spaces. The rear wall of the adjoining dining room retracts to expand the living space onto the lanai with fireplace and outdoor kitchen. The lanai has access to a full bath which connects to the back bedroom suite which could be used as a home office.
- A scullery with a prep sink helps when entertaining and a mudroom near the kitchen welcomes family when entering from the 3-car garage.
- The owner's suite is conveniently located on the main level and has outdoor access. Laundry is conveniently located just steps away.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites and a game room with wet bar and a second laundry room complete the home plan.
- Related Plans: Get smaller versions with house plans 93052EL (3,717 sq. ft.) and 93188EL (2,994 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 329 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 70' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 981 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"