Transitional Farmhouse Plan 3200 Square Feet of Living Space
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story transitional farmhouse-style house plan offers covered porch in the front and a covered patio in the rear. Metal roofs, board and batten siding, horizontal siding, and brick exterior give the home great curb appeal.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the great room with fireplace and a gallery of windows that look out to the front yard.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating and is open to the dining room, with plenty of space for large family gatherings.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom with it's accompanying bathroom, reading nook, and walk-in closet, with standing shower, double vanities, and full-size tub.
- Along with the master bedroom, you'll find 3 additional bedrooms with laundry room.
- Build on a basement and get 1,089 square feet of expansion space, including a recreation room and basement apartment, with a living room, dining, kitchen, a bedroom, and laundry closet. Access to the apartment is through the garage.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,231 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 698 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,089 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"