Transitional Florida-style House Plan with Split Bedrooms and Study
About This Plan
- Exposed rafter tails, a metal roof, and modern window awnings add to the overall appeal of this transitional, Florida-style house plan.
- The open-concept living space that flows onto a generous covered patio makes this home the perfect place to entertain, complete with a fireplace, built-in grill, and ample space to dine and lounge.
- The spacious kitchen hosts a large island, walk-in pantry, and plenty of workspace for preparing meals.
- To the right, the master suite offers a true retreat for the homeowners with french doors to the back patio, dual walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bath. A study next door could serve as a home office for the work-at-home resident.
- Two bedrooms line the left side of the home; one includes a full bath. The laundry room includes a coat closet, and sits just inside from the 3-car garage.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,778 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 923 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 94' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss