Transitional House Plan with Rooftop Deck and Two Home Offices
About This Plan
- A circular stair goes from the second floor office to a third floor loft - also accessible by elevator - which opens to a rooftop deck on this Transitional house plan under 7,100 square feet.
- The center portion of the main floor is wide open with the home office closed off by sliding doors that join in the corner.
- The owner's suite opens to a private screen porch with a circular stair that takes you to the back yard.
- Stairs - and elevator - service the loft with office that overlooks the open plan below.
- The lower level has a bedroom and a casita, each with their own bathroom. A home theater, family room with wet bar and access to the back yard from the casita and family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,080 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,093 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1591 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss