Transitional Mediterranean Home Plan for Indoor Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Enjoy an active lifestyle in this Transitional Mediterranean home plan with an emphasis on livability, convenience, and utility.
- The open floor plan that flows onto the covered veranda creates an ideal space for entertaining. Intricate ceilings above the great room and dining area add visual interest overhead, and a central wet bar serves the entire home.
- Plenty of space in the kitchen allows multiple chefs to craft culinary masterpieces, or utilize the outdoor kitchen on warmer evenings.
- The master suite offers a multi-panel glass door to the veranda, along with twin walk-in closets and a deluxe ensuite.
- Each of the two additional bedrooms include a full bath and walk-in closet.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built in Lee and Collier County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,535 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 245 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 43' 8"
- Depth: 107' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard