Transitional Northwest Home Plan with Family and Living Rooms
About This Plan
- The stone's warm and earthly tones blend beautifully with the contrasting dark siding and ribbed metal roof on this Transitional Northwest home plan.
- The main level is completely open for easy living and features a kitchen island with an eating bar to anchor the space.
- Sliding doors off the dining area leads to a balcony and provides a space to grill.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs, including the master bedroom with a walk-in closet. The second-level bathroom includes a separate tub and shower, along with two vanities.
- A family room above the single garage bay completes the layout, and provides a secondary space for the family to relax.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 26 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 260 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 308 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss