Transitional Northwest Home Plan with Main-floor Guest Bedroom
About This Plan
- The intuitive design of this Transitional Northwest home plan delivers an open and airy living space on the main level, along with a guest bedroom near the foyer.
- Cabinets, counters, and appliances surround a sizable prep island in the kitchen, directly across from a cozy fireplace in the great room.
- The 2-car garage provides access from the front of the home, with a coat closet and powder bath just inside.
- Four bedrooms wrap around the second level. The largest bedroom is reserved for the homeowner and features double walk-in closets and a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bathroom.
- A generous bonus room (included in the total living area square footage) can be utilized as a play area, home office, or media room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss