Transitional Northwest House Plan with 3-Car Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- This Transitional Northwest house plan delivers a forward-facing garage with tandem parking that is considerate of narrow lot lines.
- Step inside to find a den, or bedroom, to the left of the entry with access to a full bath.
- Builtins surround the fireplace in the family room where minimal walls create an open-concept living space.
- Sliding glass doors invite you to spend time on the 15'6" by 11'4" deck that creates an ideal spot for a grill.
- Three bedrooms, a laundry room, and compartmentalized bathroom reside upstairs. The master bedroom delights in a private balcony, while the attached bathroom features a standalone tub in the nook of a bay window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,429 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss