Transitional Ranch Plan with Second-level Flex Room
About This Plan
- Steeply-pitched gables and a corresponding dormer window grace the front elevation of this Transitional Ranch plan that delivers a spacious flex room, full bath, and balcony above the garage.
- A courtyard welcomes you in through double doors where a coat closet and powder bath greet you. A fireplace warms the great room and adjoining kitchen, and a sizable patio encourages you to spend time outdoors.
- The island kitchen provides an easy flow and plenty of storage in the walk-in pantry, and the sun-drenched dining area offers an organic environment for family dinners.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the family bedrooms for privacy purposes and includes patio access, a zero-threshold shower, and connects with the laundry room through the walk-in closet.
- A dedicated storage room in the 3-car garage helps you organize lawn supplies and equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 505 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 739 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1077 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss