Windowed Tower Adds Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This roomy Craftsman-style home plan offers formal living and dining rooms plus a kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, an eating nook and family room with fireplace.
- The two-story foyer and living room can be viewed from the stairway.
- A turret crowns bedroom three and the den below. The master-bedroom ceiling is vaulted, and the master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- Bedrooms two and three share the other full bath. The nearby bonus room could become a fourth bedroom.
- A finished lower walkout basement gives you a rec room, an extra bath, storage and a rear patio?
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 23089JD and 23716JD. Building on a crawlspace with house plan 2303JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,369 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss