Trimmed Down Modern Mountain Home Plan with Vaulted Second Floor
About This Plan
- This contemporary mountain home plan pairs the simplicity of a square footprint with a modern presentation - sloped roof, cable-rail deck, mixed materials - delivering a beautiful home in a budget-friendly package. It is a trimmed down (i.e. loft-less) version of house plan 68760VR.
- The 2-car garage is on the main level, and includes additional storage space. A bedroom and bath is also on the ground floor.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling that goes from 8' to 13'. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Wrap-around, kitchen counters offer seating for five, and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- The master bedroom has laundry built into the suite and a large walk-in closet. The bath has two vanities and two linen closets, a nice touch.
- Related Plans: Add a loft accessible by a ladder in the family room with house plans 68760VR and 68666VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 31' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick