Tudor House Plan with Second Floor Game Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful Tudor detailing on the exterior of this European house plan gives an Old World feel to the home.
- With an L-shaped main living area, the open layout promotes togetherness with family and guests.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen is huge, with seating for six people.
- Double doors in the great room swing open to lead you out to the rear grilling porch.
- Homeowners get to enjoy a first floor master suite with a spacious bedroom and tray ceiling.
- Use the den off the foyer as an extra bedroom if needed.
- A key design feature of this home, the second floor game room is huge and offers a fireplace and giant balcony.
- There's a study on this level with a built-in desk and two bedrooms, one with a sloped ceiling.
- Bonus space awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 492 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick